HR and IR Obligations
Since the introduction of the Fair Work Act (Cth) 2009, employers need to know that there have been significant changes to the Award system, the Industrial Relations framework and employer obligations.
Policies and Procedures tailored to suit your business and circumstances including:
- Employee Checklist
- Employee Policy Manual
- Employee offer/engagement Letters
- Employee Contracts
- Independent Contractor Contracts
- Individual Flexibility Agreements
- Award translation tables
We can conduct a full and cost effective review of your requirements and provide you with an award comparison and new Modern Award Translation table and process to ensure that your business is compliant in this area.
There are now many requirements in relation to employing new staff and the engagement and use of casual employees and contractors.
These policies and procedures will greatly assist your compliance, employees to understand their obligations and reduce the overall likelihood of workplace disputes and accidents.
I have based these documents on industry and client needs and for a very competitive price set to meet the needs of small to middle size businesses have compiled a Small Business Employment Pack which contains many of the documents listed and is tailored to each individual business to suit your circumstances and structure and is also accompanied by ongoing advice and support.
Employee letters for:
- Probation period
- Diminished performance
- Restraint of trade/confidentiality, and
- other useful templates for unlimited use
These Guides are written specifically to provide practical and informative advice on legislative requirements and related actions and processes to improve overall workplace and general business compliance, and to provide tools and processes to deal effectively and properly with a broad range of employment and business related issues.
The guides are written in easy to read and understand language with supporting information and case studies.
- Business Guide to the Fair Work Act 2009
- HR/IR Survival Guide
- Handling Grievances and Disputes, Workplace Investigations, Union Influence/Action and Right of Entry, Industrial Action
- Change Management, Transmission of Business, Service Level Agreements, Mentoring
- Social Media, Mobile Devices, Internet and Email in the Workplace
- Stress Management
- Employers Guide to Employee Performance Management, Termination and Redundancy
- Employers Guide to Using Contractors
- Employers Guide for Managing the Use and Abuse of Drugs in the Workplace
Tailored workplace training including current topics such as:
- Workplace Bullying Harassment and Discrimination
- Social Media in the Workforce, Use of Email and Internet
- Dispute/ Grievance Management
- Stress management
- Change Management
Experienced practitioner in dealing with diminished performance, structural change, redundancy processes, terminations and disciplinary matters at all levels.
HR & IR Audits
Leigh can provide contemporary and practical assessments of your business and supply detailed information on your areas of risk and/or non compliance and practical advice and support to minimise this risk and maximise your return on investment particularly related to employee relations and staff matters.
We can also supply a risk profile for the business, provide advice and supply compliant policies, procedures and contracts as required.
Job Analysis and Design
Leigh can provide advice and support to ensure that existing and new employees are utilised to their maximum advantage and the best possible classifications, structures and use of contractors and ancillary staff is employed.
Comprehensive business planning strategies and assessments resulting in practical and viable Business Plans from start up businesses to mergers and acquisitions.
Assistance is provided in employee job descriptions, recruitment and training and policies and procedures, contracts and associated documents for independent contractors.