Organisational change management is the process of managing the people side of change at an organisational level.
We use a structured approach to effectively transition groups or organisations through change.
Business development generally includes everything involved with the quality of the business or the organisation.
Change management requires you to establish the business development aims then formulate a business development strategy, which examines the following:
- Analysis of business needs
- Risk management profiling
- Audit processes combined with strategies to align performance targets to corporate objectives and outputs.
- Policy advice and support
- Implementation of tailored business solutions.
We can supply tailored training workshops to educate your staff on the principles and application of the change management process and how it can improve your productivity and efficiency.
If you need advice on Change Management, call me, Leigh Bernhardt on (07) 5530 7625